10 Nov 2012

sorry for lack of posts, but i am so busy with school stuff, it is really hard to find some free time. but i promise to do it more often anyway:)




yesterday was a great day, because i went on a concert with my friend. and it was so exciting. my neck hurts because i was wave my head and hair to the sound of heavy metal music. oh and my favourite guitarist of this group was looking into our eyes and smiling. because we were standing close to the stage <3 i post some pictures from concert soon.

3 comments:

  1. wow, you're photos are amazing! It looks like they are taken with a lomography camera, am I right? Love it ! Would you like to follow each other ? :)

    coloruful-inspiration.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you <3
      yes you're absolutely right, I took them by analog camera;)

      Delete
  2. wow these pictures are beautiful!

    X Jenny
    Rocknrollerr.com

    ReplyDelete