1 Jul 2015

everything after work





of course, as always, i'm hungry.
but that's not the point:p

i will say now what are the images in my head, my dreams and plans
in about a week i'm finishing work and i'm really looking forward to it

at the day, i will take a bath, paint my nails ( i couldn't have painted nails at work)
and color my hair with purple :D but don't worry, it's not permanent

during the week before going abroad with friend 
i will do a lot of sport, i will go outside with dog, friends
everyday i will spend time with nature, in the sun, in the green.
and i was thinking about starting a diet which would last 5-7 days,
but i have to think over it one more time
because i would like to go with my aunt to the restaurant.

then it would be london time, i can't wait <3

and also in august i will go in some other places, for example with my mum.
aww i just love imagining and thinking about whole this stuff

i need to find some concerts and festivals maybe where i could go
and i want to be creative, active and see and do a lot of things!


 oh, and today i'm going on open'er festival 
i probably will go there alone unless i will find my friends on the place
but that's okay, i think i like going alone somewhere. it is quite exciting
i will see alt-j and chet faker today!

have a nice day <3

No comments:

Post a Comment